Who am I?
In short, I’m a 31-year-old money-saving enthusiast. I became debt free in 2017, was a first time buyer in 2018 and now I’m a bride to be in 2019.
My Blog focuses on living a typical life of a thirty year old but doing it on a budget.
I still going out for meals, enjoy drinks out with friends and love buying new clothes, but my thrifty ways allow me to also save for big life goals as well as saving for rainy day.
My posts include information on bargain products, discount retailers, freebies, discount codes, deal stacking, coupons, lifestyle tips and thrifty hacks that I use in my day to day life.
10,000+ Instagram followers
I’ve had 26,000 visitors and over 78,000 views since I started my site in 2017. My numbers are growing month on month.
550 Twitter followers
839 Facebook followers
In the Media
- Manchester Evening News online and in print August 2018
- Daily Express online and in print August 2019
- Pick Me Up magazine November 2018
- BBC Radio Manchester January 2019, February 2019 and May 2019.
- ITV Tonight show Supermarkets: Are You Saving Enough?
- With more radio interviews and collaborations scheduled for 2019
As I grow my blog and social media channels, I’m looking to do sponsored blog or Instagram posts, guest blog pieces, product reviews or brand ambassador collaborations. I am also happy to discuss any other ideas so please send them my way.
If you’d like to work with me, email me at ThriftyClair@hotmail.com